Saturday, December 23, 2023

Christmas Eve Eve!

It's  Christmas Eve  Eve!! What a fun day we have had! First was getting lunch with our bff Decker's! Smash Burger for the win! Haven't been there in a while! It was yummy! Jackie and I had no clue we were both in the same green color! So fun! Matchy matchy! lol We of course had to take a pic! We sure love being with our faves!
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth! Piper lost another Tooth! This time it was her other front tooth! Just in time for Christmas! She hasn't stop singing the song! "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth! My 2 front teeth!" lol She will be 7 in a wk and a half! She has caught up to Cash! lol She is my fastest out of all my kids at loosing teeth for her age around here! lol This tooth was a family affair! lol Piper is too funny! Once she gets her mind set to anything she's doing it! In this case it was her not so loose front tooth! lol But she wiggled and wiggled and was determined to get it out today! She had me on plyer duty! So I would use the plyers to twist the tooth and loosen it! Then she would go back to wiggling in! Then Cash gets involved! lol He wanted to try and pull it out! lol He got it looser for her but the final pull to pull it out was Daddy! He loves getting the teeth out! Me too! She's one tough chick! She was so happy! Tooth Fairy coming tonight! Love you Piper! Getting to big!
To end the night we drove around to see amazing Christmas lights! I pulled up the Fox 5 news post about lights in the valley! So we mapped it out and had a blast! We only stayed on our part of town too and saw so many amazing displays of lights! The time and effort people put into this blows my mind! There are quite a few jems of houses just around us! Had no clue! Our fave was the Albrights! Loved getting a pic at their house and getting to see one of my students! They even gave out hot chocolate! We also enjoyed the digital lights! There were 2 houses that went along with music and the lights displayed digitally! It was way cool! An amazing light show for sure! Love being with my family! Also in this collage was Honz and Cash putting in my new faucet! Love it! Our other faucet was leaking so we needed to replace it so we picked out a fancy black one! Upgrade for the win! lol Thanks for teaching my boy to be a man! lol Thanks for always taking care of me and our home! 
We had a wonderful Christmas Eve Eve!
 

No comments: