Sunday, December 10, 2023

School Christmas Fun!

Never a dull moment at work/school! lol The ms/hs had their Christmas  dress up week and one of the day was dress for a "family photo day"! So Family Christmas cards! lol I was lucky to jump into several family photos! lol We did SPED team family pic! An IA family pic! A 3-5th grade family pic! and a Twin family pic! lol I'm the family member you can get rid of! lol I was in so many groups! lol The feeakn best! We laughed all day! We had so much fun planning what to wear, do and pose! lol 
I was able  to snap  a few pics of Penny with her friends too! They wore Pink for theie friend "family photo!" lol Then on Friday it was battle of the colors! They all wore dark green! Here's the rest of the staff family photos too! 3-5th grade did the classic 90's denim look! lol Soooooo freakn funny! 
 
Along with all the fun dressing up it was our Secret Santa week! I was spoiled rotten by my Secret Santa Tina!!! She knows me so well! It was so much trying to figure out who had me!!! lol She was sneaky and so good at leaving clues! It was a blast! I also have been spoiled by my students too! Earrings! Chap sticks! homemade bracelets! My favorite snacks and treats! Cute notes! Made my day and week! Love my students so much! 

No comments: