Monday, June 3, 2024

Carrie Underwood!

This was the highlight for Summer Fun wk 1! I of course took too many pics so it needed it's own post!! lol When you school offers you free tickets you must go and invite your besties to come out and party with you!! Carrie Underwood Concert! Wahoo! This was Piper's 1st concert! :)  She was so freakn excited to go! She did great too! Stayed awake and an absolutely loved it all! She loved the costume changes! The ring and silk dancers from the roof! and all the lights! Penny of course sang her little heart out and danced! I loved it too! I have been wanting to see her show for a while! She is incredible! Such an amazing performer! We had a freakn blast! Loved seeing lots of my work friends too! and of course Loved being with my girls and my besties! Such an awesome fun night out of the town together!
They were just too cute in their country get up to not have a mini photoshoot! lol Boy do I love my girls! So beautiful and full of life!
These are the pics we took duuring the show! Penny saw some of her cute church friends too! That was fun! Had to snag a pic! lol
More pics during the show! Such an incredible show!!! She's got some vocals for sure! Amazing!
Now that's a wrap for Summer Fun wk 1! lol Carrie Underwood you did not disappoint! Thanks bestie ladies for coming out and partying with me! Always an amazing time together!


 

No comments: