Sunday, June 9, 2024

Zach Bryan Concert!

Summer Fun Wk 2 continues! lol Zach Bryan we are coming for you!!! lol For Penny's 8th grade graduation we surprised her with tickets to  see Zach Bryan in Concert! She loves his music and wanted to see him live for a long time! So Zach Bryan here we come! We got all  glammed up  and we were off! Might I add that Penny rolled in from girls camp at 5:25pm! lol Concert started at 7pm! So she was in a mad dash to get herself all glammed up and then we were off! We saw so many friends and even my nephew Chance! I tried to snag as many  pics as I could of all the friends! Some were on the move and it was too hard to get the pic but you know me I'm always trying to get the pics! lol 
Holy Moly Amazing Concert! Zach Bryan is life! His voice! His presence! His concert! We loved it! He is so freakn good live! I did get the pic with Jenna our cute nail girl and cute cousin Brynlee! So fun to see them and they were sitting close to us too! :) and of course got the pic when we saw Brigham! These 2 know how to take a pic together! lol :) It was so fun to see so many peeps! It was the happening place to be on a Friday night for sure!
Loved every moment of being with my Penny girl! She is so fun at concerts! Singing from the top of our lungs! Dancing! and Screaming! We had a freakn blast! An epic time together! She's my concert going queen! These are the pics I screenshotted from the videos I got of her singing and living her best life! By the end of the night she was absolutely exhausted and slept the whole way home and into noon the next day coming off girls camp and heading straight to the concert! Definitely worth it! Words from Zach himself-  "The will be the Best Friday night ever!" and it was! A night we will never forget! Thanks Zach Bryan you are incredible! 


 

No comments: