Sunday, June 9, 2024

Penny and Powell!

Summer Fun wk 2 also consisted of girls camp for Penny! Lake Powell Yw Girls Camp 2024! Wow! Penny left middle of the week Wed until Friday! Way to long away from me with no service! I realized I can not live without this Penny of mine! She is such a light and sunshine and I missed her so much all week! She however had a blast! The most amazing time at Lake Powell and wants to go back! She loved being with her leaders and friends! 
                                     
So many spiritual and building testimony moments! She had an incredible time!
Wake surfing! She did it! She has only waked surf one other time and that was last year! So proud of her and so proud that she actually tried! Way to go Penny!
I am so grateful for all the leaders for their time in planning an incredible girls camp! Penny will never forget her Lake Powell Girls Camp on an amazing beautiful house boat! I can't say thank you enough for a lasting memory for Penny! 
 

No comments: