Thursday, August 15, 2024

Happy 16th Anniversary!

So many highlights during Summer fun wk 11! The last wk of summer! My Honz and I celebrated our 16th Anniversary! Can't believe it! Best 16yrs of my life and eternity to go! Truly I can't live life without this guy! He is my everything! It was a crazy wk! Back to work for me! Back to school activities for all the kids at 2 different schools! Birthday for Cashy! and in between all that.... our 16th Anniversary! On our actual day of our anniversary each of kids had somewhere to be in all different directions! We only had about 1 hr to find dinner close by so we really didn't make any plans! Too busy! But you know me I'm extra and I happen to land 2 tickets to Morgan Wallen at 4:30 pm night of concert on our anniversary! Say what!! I quickly and stressfully found rides for all my kids to get home from their activities! lol Rushed getting ready and made a mad dash down to the Allegiant Stadium! We ended up having an amazing night together! Singing and dancing all night! I love having fun with my guy! Spontaneous adventures are the best adventures especially when they are with my Honz! 
Morgan Wallen was incredible! He puts on an amazing show! Hit after hit!! So freakn good! Jelly Roll was the main opener and was so freakn good too! He was a hoot! I'm all in on him!! He pretty much almost stole the show! lol Loved his energy on stage! Surprise guest Machine Gun Kelly! That was super exciting! Such an amazing night with my best friend and lover! We truly have the best times together! So happy we found each other! Lucky in Love! He is my match! My person! My sole mate! IWALY!!!  Love you for life and eternity! Thanks for all that you do for me and our little family! Our life together is my favorite! Happy 16 Anniversary Honz!

No comments: