Friday, March 20, 2015

He's Alive!

He's Alive! He's standing! He's walking! All amazing things!! Thank goodness! 
 It's been 2wks since Chad's back Surgery and he's feeling good!! He's definitely sore by the end of the day but the pain down his right leg from the sciatic nerve is gone!! He's so happy he did the surgery!! There's nothing like taking life for granted! The small things! Like putting your socks and shoes on by yourself! Reaching for something without your back getting a kink then constant pain! I have felt so bad for my honz these last several months and have just wanted to take his pain away! He's a man that doesn't sit down or slow down! and it was really hard to see him have to face this trial!! He's been recovery great though! You should have seen him in the hospital up walking the halls the next morning after surgery! I'm telling you...nothing is going to keep him down! Not even back surgery! haha! He's the toughest man I've ever known! I'm so proud of the man he is! He's my rock! My everything! I don't know what I'd do without him and either would our 2 precious kids!! They missed him so much while he was in the hospital for those 3 days it was so sad!! But when daddy came home....on man you couldn't keep them away from him!! I'm pretty sure both would pick to be with dad over mom! haha! Mean mom....Rad dad!! haha! We love you honz so much! So proud of you but you do need to take it easy from time to time! Give yourself a break! You did just have back surgery...only 2wks ago! haha! :)

No comments: