Monday, January 18, 2021

Amazing friends!

Do you know what I love! That's good friends that are there for you when you are in need! Last Monday night we got a call from my little sister Eryka that her husband was in the er with possible covid complications and my sister Eryka was already up in the nicu feeding her baby at the hospital. Her 5 kids were home alone and it was her 2nd son's 8th Birthday too!  We rushed up to St George to help with her kids while both parents were in the hospital. What a whirlwind of emotions we have all been put through the last few days and weeks. We didn't want to take the kids up to Utah with us since they still may be covid positive so my sweet friend Liz watched Cash, Piper and Ruby and Jackie had Penny! Thank you for helping us so we could help my sister. My brother n law ended up getting scans and blood work done and everything came back good. Thank goodness! We have been put through way to much lately! Love my family and my friends so much!

No comments: