Monday, January 18, 2021

Hayes' Baptism!

It's great to be 8!! Last weekend we went to Utah for my sweet little nephew (Cash's bff) Haye's Baptism! What a beautiful day it was! Haye's asked me to give a talk on the Holy Ghost! I brought him a bag full of surprises that went along with my Holy Ghost talk. He loved it! I loved giving the talk too! He is such a special sweet boy! My Cash sure looks up to him and loves him so much! They are the best of friends! We are so proud of Haye's decision to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints! He is setting such a great example to my kids! Although it was hard to not have our daddy/grandpa there in person we could definitely feel him there in spirit. I love being around family! It was good to see and be around all of them extended family too! After the baptism my Aunt Jill and Uncle Greg did a luncheon for the family! Yummy amazing soups! Thank you for a much needed weekend together with family feeling the spirit and our Saviors love! We are so proud of you Hayes! Happy 8th Birthday! Happy Baptism day too!
 

No comments: