Monday, January 18, 2021

Baby Vaughn Adam!

Welcome to the world Baby Vaughn Adam! I'm and auntie again! My sister got covid on Dec 12th being 33wks pregnant. After going to the ER twice because of covid complications and being sent home each time. Finally on then 3rd trip to the ER they kept her. She was in critical condition with covid when they finally  admitted her. They had to take her baby emergency c-section on Dec 20, 2020. Baby Vaughn Adam came screaming into the world at 34 weeks and was rushed off to the NICU. My poor sister never even got to hold him or even touch him. As soon as they completed the c- section she was rushed back down to the icu to be treated in critical care for covid. She fought hard and was able to bust out of the hospital on Christmas Eve. Sadly baby Vaughn had to stay in the Nicu. Finally after 17 days in the Nicu with my sister not able to see him until she was covid free my sister finally got to meet and hold her baby for the first time! I can't even imagine! Both baby Vaughn and my sister are doing great. Both home and healthy from the hospital. Eryka is healing and feeling so much better. Baby Vaughn Adam weighed 6.8 lbs and 19 in long! He is just perfect! So much hair! He completes Eryka's family being her 6th baby! My sister is a super women! I have never known a stronger woman as her. She is a true fighter! So proud of her! We have had such a whirl wind of a December that I didn't get to posting about this. I'm so happy and relieved that both Eryka and Vaughn are doing great and healthy. Seriously such an emotional Dec and Jan! Ugh We love you Baby Vaughn! Welcome to the Family!

 

No comments: