Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Pictures from my Phone!

With how crazy busy the last quarter of the year flew by of 2020 I forgot to post my pictures from my phone from Nov 2020, Dec 2020 and Jan 2021! These are just fun daily pictures that I take and  I'm putting them in my blog so I have them posted here forever!  
The top collage is from Nov 2020! Kids having a nerf war! lol Penny used her leggings to hold her guns! It was so funny! She couldn't walk run or dodge the nerfs! lol Cash got a night guard for her deep bite! and Piper riding along in her  car seat ! So flexible! lol
This collage is also from Nov 2020 of my sweet lil Ruby getting big! We are still so obsessed with her. Love that pic of her with my daddy! 
This collage is from Dec 2020! Twin day at school! Friends visiting in town! The last photo of my sweet daddy in the hospital when we facetimed him! He couldn't talk because he had the oxygen mask on but he was nodding and give us thumbs up! I love my sweet daddy and miss him terribly!
This collage is from Dec 2020 pics from my phone of little Ruby! She loves her momma! Follows me around the house. If I leave the house she waits at the door for me to come home even if there are others still left in my house. lol When I'm working she's my biggest helper too! She's just the best! I seriously don't know what I would do with out her.
This collage is from this year! Jan 2021! Cute little Ruby and Piper at school! :)





 

No comments: