Monday, January 18, 2021

Piper's 4th Birthday Party!

The show must go on! and that was Piper's 4th Birthday Party! So the next day after we got the devastating news of my dad's passing was Piper's 4th birthday party! It was already planned so we continued through with it. You just have to keep yourself moving! and that's what we did! We celebrated Piper's 4th birthday at the Uptown Jungle Jump! We love it there! The kids had blast! It made me smile to see their faces happy and smiling! So many of Piper's little friends came to play and show their love and support to me. My cousins from Utah even came down to show me love! Thank you for that! I needed to be around each of you after my devastating news. You all bring me peace, comfort and strength!  I feel your love daily!
After Uptown Jungle Jump we went back to my house for Presents, Pizza and Cupcakes! Birthdays so close to Christmas are hard and especially after getting terrible news of daddy. But I know she had the best day! Happy 4th Birthday Piper! We love you!
 

No comments: