Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Birthday Highlights for the Birthday Girl!

Oh how I love my Penny!!!! She really wanted to get highlights this summer so I waited until it was closer to her Birthday and Surprised her by booking her an appt to get her hair did! lol Highlights for the 1st time! They turned out so beautiful!! Oh how we love Megan! Penny wanted something settle and low maintenance and she created exactly what she wanted! Perfection! Wow do these highlights make her look older too! Sweet 13 never looked so good! Stunning! Gorgeous! Beautiful!
Here's her before! Her little face so  excited to be pampered!
Here's her after! Look out world here she comes! lol My Little Beautiful Diva!
I of course had to take a couple of selfies with her new hair! lol Love my #1! She is my built in bestie! She is so fun to be with! Best, funny, goofy, silly, personality ever! We have the best times together! Love you Penny! Go rock those new hot summer highlights! Happy Early Birthday!
 

No comments: