Monday, July 10, 2023

Surprise!! Honz 40th Impromptu Surprise Birthday Party!!

Surprise!!!! Happy 40th Birthday Honz! Well along with all the other fun stuff for summer fun wk 6 this also happened! and let me tell you how this went down! lol We are leaving for Canada for my Honz 4oth birthday this wk! We will actually by in Canada on his birthday! So in my head I checked off Honz birthday celebration! lol It was done! We will be in Canada! lol Well we were headed to Tucker's baptism when he asked if I had planned anything for his birthday! My reply was "Canada??" lol Well I think he was wanting a party planned! Now remember I checked that off! lol I've been busy packing, planning sitter for kids (they are staying home while we are gone), getting house ready I did not plan anything extra for him! Dang it! Well I threw it together in 2 hrs! lol So after the baptism I got with the ladies and said we are going to plan and pull off a Surprise 4oth Birthday for Honz this afternoon/evening! They were all on board and so excited!! I snuck out to get a cake and balloons! Ordered Pizza! Jimmy came and picked up Chad to "run errands" while we decorated! I pulled out all my 40th décor and put it all around the house! We pulled this off ! It turned out perfect! Thank you!!! Literally last min impromptu Surprise 40th Birthday! If you're reading this and wondering why you didn't get invited lol it's because I threw this together in 2hrs! I really do hope I don't make anyone feel bad! Figured most would already have plans! I just had all the family that was in town for the baptism over that could come! Then Honz was texting the Canada crew because we were supposed to be a planning to iron out our wk and I'm over here throwing a last min party! lol! So I told them to come over! lol They did! It made my night and definitely Chad's! Too much fun! I know how much everyone loves Chad!! He's the best!
Surprise my Honz! Happy 40th!!! You're so freakn hot! 40 never looked so good!!!! We love you so much! Sure hope you had a great day and felt special! You deserve the world! 
Swimming!!! Eating!! Laughing! and Cake time!!! Happy Surprise 40th! We definitely surprised him! He was all smiles all night!! We did it! Now it's off to finish packing and we head out to Canada Tuesday! Oh Canada!!! Here we come!
 

No comments: