Sunday, July 2, 2023

Summer Fun Wk 5!

Summer fun Wk 5 is in the books! We have started our back to school shopping for new shoes and backpacks! I know it's early but we like it when it's not all picked over! lol So a head start is a  must! Fun hang outs! Next level bracelet making! Dinner with the newlyweds and my besties! Many soda spots run! Off to a great wk!!
Eddies at 11 with Ryan!!! My favorite lunch date every wk! Apple tv series with the bff Decker's! Lots of golfing this week for my Honz! :) and an amazing Lake Day with Auntie Eryn and Auntie Joanna! I'll be doing a separate post just for our lake day! Took way too many pics! :)
Finished the week at Chad's Uncle Brent's Surprise 60th Birthday Party! 
Surprise Uncle Brent!
Such a fun Birthday night! Great food! Great chats and laughs! We  sure love you Uncle Brent! You truly are one of the greatest men ever! Happy 60th Birthday!
 

No comments: