Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Bling! Bling! Brace Face!

To kick off Summer Fun wk 9!!! Penny and Cash had orthodontic appts with Dr. Auntie Eryn! 
Bling! Bling! Brace Face!! Penny finally got her Braces on! Yay!!! She is so dang cute with the braces on! Love her little face and smile!!! She has begged her Auntie for Braces for years! lol and Finally all her wishes came true! So these are the before braces and after braces went on! We love Auntie Dr. Ence so much! She is truly the best orthodontist in Las Vegas and Henderson! She is a perfectionist and takes such a great care of all her patients all the time! I'm so grateful she is my sister! She is the best!!! My kids are all obsessed with Auntie Eryn! Thanks for taking exceptional care of Penny today! Smile with ConfidENCE is exactly what Penny is doing!! We love you so much!
Actions shots of Penny getting her braces on!! She got her upper brackets on and a herbst appliance for her bite! The herbst is like having permanent elastics on! This is going to help  align her jaw, and bite! Dr. Ence knows best! We are in excellent care!
You see me!!!! Yes that's me working it! I still got it! I got to prep Penny's teeth for the brackets! Wahoo! It was so fun! Eryn and I have always been the dynamic duo! Daddy would be so proud of us working together! I loved it! Wish I lived closer to her office so I could go back to work at her office! That would be freakn awesome! We sure love our Dr. Ence! and that Penny was the best little patient! Such a trooper while we fit and glued the hebst appliance in and then was great during the bracket placement! You rock Penny!! 
Yep that's me a gain! Just gloved up and working on Cash! I fit bands on his upper molars for his expander! I also took the most impressive impression too! lol Cashy was such  a great patient too! I seriously had the best time all gloved up and working today! I was in my element! Still got it! Working it! lol Cash will get his expander next wk! You know I'll be gluing that in and of course do a post about that! lol
Thanks again Dr. Auntie Eryn! We love you so much! 
 

No comments: