Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Summer Fun Wk 8!

We rolling right into Summer Fun wk 8! Can't believe how fast the summer is going!! Between Chad's 40th Birthday! Canada Trip! Penny's 13th Birthday! Unpacking and repacking and now headed off to the Ranch for the Bulloch Summer Jam! This is all I'm posting for this wk! The Summer Jam will have it's own post which will fall into summer fun wk 8! We absolutely loved spending a couple days with the McKay's! They are my bestie next door daughter's family that were traveling through! It's never enough time when they are here! We have so much fun and love seeing them! Wish we could see them more often! The girls went shopping with Kaili! I kept the boys with me! They gamed all day while I unpacked and repacked! lol Then they all swam next door at Bestie Facers! Such a fun couple days!! 

No comments: