Sunday, November 19, 2023

Adventuredome!

Now this was something I did not want to miss! The 8th grade field trip to the Adventuredome! Penny wanted me to chaperone so bad! Of course I want to hang with all the teens all day! Seriously though, I love being with the kid! Her little friend group brings so much joy to  me! I was selected by admin to go on the field trip! Wahoo! I went as a teacher/parent! It was awesome! I love working at my kids school! It has been the best thing I have ever done! Penny got to pick her group and a way we went! The kids all wanted me to stay with them and they all stayed together all day! They were such good kids! Represented our school perfectly! We had a blast!
So let the fun begin!! We rode the rides non stop all day! A few got sick but they were troopers! They would sit out for a couple rides but then get right back in it! lol Good sports!
We played all day! Then loaded into the buses to head back to school! Such a great day together! 
and.... We played All night! lol When we got on the bus they told us our wrist bands lasted all day! My cute fun group  looked at me and said "Mrs. Emylee can we go back down there?" Heck yessssss! We must shut the place down! lol We can't let these wristbands go to waist! lol So we regrouped around 7pm and played until 11pm! lol We yet again rode the rides non stop! lol Had such a fun night! Seriously love these kids like my own!!! I love creating memories for Penny! She won't forget this one! The Adventuredome Adventure! lol When and where is my next adventure with the teens! lol


 

No comments: