Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Blue October Concert!

Blue October Baby!! I sure love my side kick and best friend! We love concerts and this one especially hits our hearts! This is the band that we danced to on our wedding night! 18th Floor Balcony! We usually go to Blue October every time he's in town! We love them that much! They sure did not disappoint this time either! They played at the Brooklyn Bowl down by the link! Such an amazing intimate concert! Standing room only! We got the vip tickets to watch from above the bowl! It was incredible! Blue October is so talented! We danced and sang every song right along with the band! Love it! Love being with my main squeeze too! 
What a freakn night! At the end as we were leaving we heard the band was going to come out at sign autographs! Of course we had to stay to finally meet the band! We have been huge fans and followers for years! almost 16years to be exact! Isn't that crazy! So we quickly jumped in line! We snapped a pic from the line! You can see lead singer Justin rt in between us! Then it was our turn to get meet and get items signed! Honz earlier in the night bought some awesome merch! lol He bought a tee and Blue October playing cards! I love cards! I collect them from all the places we have traveled! We sure loved meeting the band and shaking their hands! I even told lead singer Justin about our "18th floor balcony" first dance song on our wedding night! He absolutely loved that! He also loved my glasses toppers! Those are always a great conversation piece and a hit! lol He signed my box of cards and honz new shirt- "18th floor" with a heart and his signature! What way to end our incredible night! I'm still on a high! We love you Blue October! Always forever fans!
 

No comments: