Saturday, November 25, 2023

Black Friday Shopping!!!

My most favorite day of the year!!!! lol Black Friday!!!! Wahoo! I love to shop and especially when its the best deals of the year!!!! I was up early to head out! This was the first year I had a new side kick! Penny!! She wasn't to sure about getting up so early lol but she rolled out of bed and came with me! Wahoo! We went started a t Khols! Then Walmart! Then Target! Then Old Navy! Then another Walmart!  Found amazing deals at every stop! Penny would sleep in the car as I drove to each spot! lol I even pushed her in t he cart as I shopped! lol It was so fun to have her with me! My ride or die! My side kick! My built in best friend! My #1! We were all done with shopping and back home before the rest of my family was even awake! lol That's how we do it over here! Best time ever when I'm hitting deals! lol
Once my family was up and moving we went over to Golf Galaxy and Boot Barn! Of course we found more deals! lol The best day of the year!!! We then went to a movie as a family and saw Trolls 3! It was so good! We have loved all the Trolls movies! Such good music! 
We ended our night on a date night with my Bestie Shayla to celebrate her Birthday! Wahoo! A wild wild west Birthday! lol I love being with these 2! They literally give me life and bring me soo much joy to my heart! We have the best times together! We ate at Lotus of Siam and then got Handel's for dessert! Dinner was so freakn good! The flavors were popping! Nothing but lots of laughs and so much talking! It's never a dull moment when we are together! Happy Birthday Shayla! I'm so glad you were born! Couldn't live life without you! It was the best Black Friday day! :)
 

No comments: