Saturday, November 25, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving in Santa Clara!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! So much to be grateful for! Favorite Cousin Jimmy and his wonderful family stayed at our house the night before! So before heading up to Santa Clara Utah, Honz and Jimmy made a huge breakfast! Hootenanny Pancakes, bacon and fruit for the win! We couldn't stop laughing over the name of the pancakes! Hootenanny! lol They were actually German pancakes and they were delicious!! We absolutely loved being with Honz's family! Thanks for coming to be with us!!! After breakfast we headed up to be with my family! 
Santa Clara here we come!! We made it! Oh how I love my family! We only see each other a few times a year! Love every time we get to be together! The cousins are non stop playing! Love visiting with my daddy's brothers! It's the closest I get to be with my daddy and I just soak it up! I'm so grateful they continue to invite us up for Thanksgiving every year! It's all we know! I  miss my daddy and mommy so much and especially on days like this! I'm so grateful to be surrounded by all my dad's brothers and families! It was a wonderful day together!
Our belly's were full! It was an amazing spread of food!
My people! My family! So grateful for each of them! It was a great day together! 
We ended our wonderful Thanksgiving at my sis Eryka's house! She was hosting all the Monson's and couldn't get away so we came to her! Of course the kids played non stop! Piper loved swinging on the swing doing tricks! lol We love cousin time! Eryka and I just chit chatted and laughed for hours! It was a great night! Love being with them when we can! My heart is full and so were our belly's! :)

 

No comments: