Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The rest of October!

How can there still be more posts for October! lol Well there are! Here's the rest of the selfies and fun for the month of October! Oh and for the record that was the fastest October month ever! Time is a thief! lol My baby lost another tooth!!! Wahoo! Piper is so funny about pulling out her teeth! They will be barely loose and once she notices it is loose she does not stop messing with it until it is out! She makes sure to have that tooth out by the end of the day! lol Love my baby getting to big! 

School fun!!! Pink out day for the middle schoolers! Penny loved matching Brigham! lol Cash was picked to do the morning announcements for the entire school! He lead the pledge of allegiance! He was so hyped about this! lol Way to go Cash! Piper with her Bestie Emerson!
Me with my besties!!! Cash getting his new snake boots for his Nevada Citizenship award! My honz wearing my dad's high end, vintage fringe coat! We have been moving tons of my mom's picture boxes from his uncle's storage to his warehouse and he came across this box that had the fringe coat! you're looking on honz! He immediately put it on and had to send me a pic! Love it! Such a beautiful, priceless treasure! Love and miss my daddy so much!
Piper and Cash had their team year book pics! Got them both picture perfect! lol Such a fun season for both of them! They both did great! Go Eagles Go! 
October that's a wrap!!! Bring on November! We are already moving and shaking! lol


 

No comments: