Monday, May 27, 2024

Schools out! Summer is here!

Now that's a wrap! School is out! Cashy! You did it! Finished 4th grade! Wahoo! He's had an incredible year! Accomplished so much and maintained A-B Honor roll! So proud of him! He's had to work hard this year and it has paid off! Love this pic collage! His last class pic! Class awards! He was awarded Future President! Awesome son! Your a leader and you classmates see it too! He was so proud of his award! Then pics of signing yearbooks! Cashy is off to 5th grade! WOW!
Piper!!! You did it! Done with 1st g rade! Where is the time going! This year flew by! Piper has had a great year! She loved Mrs. Hays! She is reading amazing and mam is so proud of her! She was awarded a Pizza Parry for turning in her homework every wk for the entire year! Wahoo! The party was on her last full day of school! She was so excited! Then I popped in on the last day of school to snag a couple more pics! Love it! It's been an amazing 1st grade year! She's off to 2nd grade!
Oh man! What an amazing school year I have had! I had such a fun group of kids I followed around! I loved being their side kick and new best friend! lol We had a great year together! So much growth for my students and I'm so proud of each them! I'll miss this group of 5th graders for sure! So many little besties! Also love the team I work with! We have the best time together! Couldn't do work with out them each day! :) A few more dress up days to finish out the school year! Taco Tuesday for Kim's birthday is in this pic collage! I love a good dress up day! Ya'll know that! lol
The Great American 5th grade assembly! You know I'm coming as Miss America! lol Threw a baby shower along side my team for Bridget! I have enjoyed working working with her the last 2 years! We are the dynamic 5th grade resource duo! She is leaving to have her baby! So hurry back to me! We are a great team! lol One last lunch to Taco Bell with my girls! We have had fun sneaking away for lunch to Taco Bell each wk! lol
One more pic collage! lol It was a busy fun last wk of school! These are the pics of our actual last day! We all wore shirts that had something to do with the last day of the school year! What year! It's been amazing and flew by! Bruh! We out! Until next year Somerset Sky Pointe!! Summer here we come! 


 

No comments: