Monday, May 27, 2024

The Last Dayz of 8th Grade!

Can't believe this day has come! I feel like she just started Middle School and here we are off to High School! The the last dayz of 8th Grade! The last dayz of middle school! The last dayz of Somerset Sky Pointe! Wow! My best friend! My #1 is getting big! Eagle Mania! Super Fun the school put a water field day for the Eagle Mania Award Winners! Penny was one of them! Way to go! Her and her friends had a blast! 
Penny has been in WEB all year as the Vice President! Her and the rest of WEB leaders put on their last event of the year! The glow party for all 8th graders! For this event they invited all the 8th graders from Skye Canyon and Lone Mountain to come play! She had a blast! She has loved being in WEB! She loves being apart of the school events! She sets up and takes down! She loved meeting new people from the other schools and loved seeing her friends that go to the other schools too! It was a  great success! Their last 8th grade hoo-rah! Yay! 
Our last lunch together! This year my lunch was during the same time as Penny's! So everyday for my lunch I would walk over and have lunch with Penny and her friends! It was the best! I loved every moment of it and sadly it has come to an end! I literally love these friends of hers! They are such awesome great kids! On our last lunch together I surprised them with Pizza and Cupcakes! They were so surprised and so excited! Yay! Also year book signing! I also was very popular with the yearbook signing! lol Everyone wanted  Mrs. Emylee to sign their yearbook! Yesssss! I loved it! It's been the best having lunch with these teens! I will miss them so much! Most everyone is leaving the school and moving on to different high schools! Great lunch memories were made for 8th grade! Love it!
Here it is! The last day of 8th grade! You did it Penny! Way to go! Wahoo! She's had an incredible year! In fact it's been her best middle school year! She had awesome teachers and ended with straight A's! You crushed it! We had to get one last  pic of Mrs. Skelton! Insert tears! She is her favorite teacher ever! Since Penny is leaving the school she won't get to see her everyday or aide for her ever again! So sad! Penny absolutely loves Mrs. Skelton! She has loved being her aide after school for the last 2yrs! Mrs. Skelton has made such an impact in Penny's life! We definitely will make sure to keep Mrs. Skelton apart of Penny's life forever and ever! She will be coming to Penny's high school graduation! Wedding! lol Everything major in life! Mrs. Skelton is family! We Love her! My cute little Gracie wanted a pic with Penny! My 2 little favorites! Love it! and one last pic of the teens as big 8th graders! What an amazing year Penny has had! 


 

No comments: