Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Kicking off Penny's Birthday - Living the Beach Life!

We are still in Summer Fun wk 8! lol I know we have already done so much how can I possibly add a beach trip in! Well here it is! This was the spontaneous beach trip with the Facer's and McKay's! We piggybacked on their vaca to Celebrate Penny completing Summer School and kick off to Penny's 14th Birthday! If you know me best I love to have fun! I even love more to be spontaneous! Where do I need to be and when....I'm so there! I never want the fun to end! lol So we were kicking off Penny's Birthday in style! The Beach Life! As soon as Penny completed her final exams at Midnight we loaded up and got on the road! lol :) It was just me and the kids! Honz was still in Utah golfing! lol 1st stop Jack's! 
Then it was Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point! It was a beautiful beach with giant surfing waves! The ocean was pretty clear too! The kids had an absolute blast! 
We were off to a great start to our spontaneous beach adventure! :)
Cashy skim boarded the entire day! Piper played with her besties looking for crabs and shells! Penny hung out with the teens! I enjoyed watching everyone have a freakn blast! lol
More beach fun! You know I take a ton of pics! lol
We love the Facer's and the McKays' so much! Every singe one of us gets along! It's the best! So many memories made always when we are together! 
Dinner at In and Out! Then got checked into the hotel room! After getting into our room I discovered the air was broken! So after complaining and honz complaining (which he was back in Vegas) there  was no other rooms avail mind you it's 10:45pm when we got checked in and settled into the no ac room! Ugh! Anyhow I made them bring fans to my room which helped a little but man was it hot! We got though the night and we are still to date trying to get a full refund! What a joke and such a hassle!
Checked out of the low end hotel! lol and headed to shop! We hit up the Rip Curl outlet which was freaking awesome! Then over to the outlet mall! You know I love to shop and especially when it's a good deal! Holy Moly! Practically Free! lol
Ruby's Dinner for lunch then finished shopping! Next stop Doheny Beach!
We're back to Doheny Beach! We went to this beach a couple of years ago with the McKay's! Really good surfing here! I love watching the people surf! Cash help dig a gigantic hole! Penny played volleyball! 
Piper was busting out her tricks left and right! lol
Soaking up the Sun! We love living the beach life! 
Dinner on our way out of town was delicious! Such a quick fun trip! So  glad we did it! Penny loved  the kick off to her 14th birthday trip! Such an epic family adventure together!
I love BeReal and had to screen shot these for the memory! So freakn cute! Such an amazing time! We will never forget! Thanks Facer's and McKay's for letting us tag along! We love you! Until next year! You can't get rid of us now! lol We coming! :) lol
 

No comments: