Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Lucky Links Permanent Jewelry!

Lucky Links Permanent Jewelry!
Also this Summer Fun wk 8 before our spontaneous trip to the beach Penny was trained and certified in doing permanent jewelry! I have always wanted permanent jewelry and I recently had a bracelet and anklet put on by my cousin Megan! My girls got them too! We immediately fell in love with all  out jewelry that is fine, delicate, high quality for an amazing price!  It was then that Penny fell in love with the business idea of starting her own business in permanent jewelry! She loves creating ideas in ways to make money! She's a working girl! Train them young a good work ethic! Rt! lol Well we make dreams come true around here! She has always been our little entrepreneur just like daddy! So here she is all official! She started her own permanent jewelry business! "Lucky Links Permanent Jewelry" is her business name! She is so new that we haven't even started an Instagram page or her very own Venmo act! lol! Coming soon! But in the meantime she is open for business! So if you are in the market for permanent jewelry hit me up! She would be happy to get you sched! She's offering amazing low prices for high quality chains! You will not be disappointed! :)
Here's some action shots during her training! She was crushing it! It's surprisingly very tedious! Such a fast learner! Way to go Penny! I love all my bracelets and anklets! My permanent necklace is next! Wahoo!


 

No comments: